Making an Application

When making an application you must clearly decide what you want in terms of access, residence and specific issues such as schooling, religion and the child’s name

First read this Guide to form c100

and then obtain the form c100 from c100 Form


Fill this in then go to the family court with your fee and make the application. Always make a residence order application as well as a contact application. If you are awarded joint residenc

If your contact is being frustrated by the resident parent then

read CB5

then fill in C79_1108

Also make a residence application.